Who can use this toothbrush?
- Any adult or child with special needs or otherwise also can use this toothbrush. Even caregivers can use this toothbrush when they are taking care of their family or friends or any other individuals and they need to brush their teeth
How will this brush help a special needs child or a patient or a caregiver?
- This toothbrush ensures that chore of tooth brushing gets done faster. Since it has 3 sides, it cleans front back and biting surface of the teeth at the same time – complete tooth coverage
What are the other benefits?
- Tooth brushing gets done faster for overly sensitive children/adults
- Improves dental check-ups
- Reduces plaque and gum diseases
Who else can benefit?
- Caregivers find brushing a special needs child/adult or a patient, much easier and can get all 3-sides of the teeth clean without a struggle
How many brushes can I buy?
- You can buy as many toothbrushes as you want.
How often should this toothbrush be changed?
- American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every 3-4 months or sooner if the bristles are frayed
How is this different from the other Three sided toothbrush on your website?
- This is an manual toothbrush.The other toothbrush offered on our website is a electric toothbrush with 4 brush heads
- You may check the link of the electric toothbrush by clicking here if you would like to
Can a child use this toothbrush?
- You can choose the option below.
- Child size – Upto 5 years old
- Adult Size – anyone more than 5 years old can use this toothbrush