Art therapy is ideally suited for addressing sensory processing disorder , a pervasive problem in autism. One of the most common goals in art therapy is to increase tolerance for unpleasant stimuli, while channeling self-stimulating behavior into more creative activity.
Art therapy is a unique form of treatment for autism, as it helps mitigate symptom, while also channeling autistic behaviors into an expressive, creative outlet. It promotes communication, emotional growth and sensory integration while also fostering social interaction in a fun setting.
- Recreate this beautiful Seascape with do-it-yourself paint by number kit
- This kit is custom designed for creative artists who want to test their skills!
- Corresponding number on the canvas should match the number on the paint box.
- Follow the patterns provided or children/adults can create their own style!
- Measure 40 X 50 Cms / 15.7" X 19.6"
- Includes Canvas, Paints, Three nylon brushes
Click here to checkout all our collections of Painting By Numbers >> https://differentnotless.us/collections/art-therapy