What is this shoe lock all about?
- This shoe lock can be worn on any shoes with lace-up shoe and you don’t have to worry about any untied laces again
How will this shoe lock help a special needs child or a child /adult with autism?
- Most people with Autism or special needs struggle to tie a bow tie with their shoe laces. The shoe laces come unraveled and there is a danger of the person tripping over the shoe laces. These shoe locks eliminate the need of making the bow tie forever
What are the other benefits?
- These shoe locks conform to your feet for better comfort and support versus traditional shoe laces
- It helps children with autism who have executive and motor skill impairments
- It takes off the bother of tying shoelaces for people who don’t want to bother tying their laces
- It helps to turn any laced up shoe into a slip on
How many pieces in one lot? And why do I need to buy 10 pcs at one time?
- 10 pieces in 1 lot. We have started packing in lots of 10 because parents gave us the feedback that they need at least 8-10 pieces because these are small and tend to get misplaced and they need to reorder again and again
What are the other features?
- It can also be used for clothing, backpacks to tighten ropes, paracords and shoe laces
- Shaped like a grenade, fits 6mm Dia Shoelace and has a spring inside
- You can buy as many shoe lock lots as you want.
- Grenade Size: 34*16mm(1.33*0.92”)
- Weight: 3.5gram(Grenade Type)
- Package includes: 10pcs x Shoelace Lock